"At-Source" Capture Air Filtration Systems
DentAirVac’s self-contained air-purifying machines can effectively and efficiently trap and remove airborne pathogens such as mercury vapor, ozone, BPA dust, abrasion powder, laser smoke, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), viruses, and more.
DAV VII Turbo+ At-Source Oral Aerosol Evacuation System ($1,495)
Our newest model includes a variable speed fan motor controller for reduced decibel levels while using it as a whole-room air purifier. It also includes a fully sealed pre/HEPA/charcoal filter pack for easy maintenance and a patent-pending 4”-3”-5.5” intake hose assembly that is 5 feet long and designed to increase cubic feet per minute (cfm) air intake while maintaining higher velocities similar to that of the 3”-5.5” standard DAV intake hose.
This popular at-source air purifying system is available for a low one-time payment of $1,395. Quantity discounts may apply. All DAV V and newer machines are upgradable to the DAV VII Turbo+.
- Compact and lightweight
- Four-stage filtration controls moisture, odor, vapors, and airborne particulates
- Traps and removes the tiniest airborne particulates with 99% efficiency
- Captures aerosols and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from dental processes such as air abrasion, wet grinding, amalgam removals, composite adjustments, and drilling
- Flexible, easy-to-position 5-foot intake hose with expanded 5-inch opening for greater laminar flow
- Hands-free operation
- Recycles room air up to 15 times per hour
- Leaving the unit on between procedures allows it to act as a whole-room air purifier
- Powerful yet whisper-quiet
- Durable "no scratch" powder-coated baked enamel finish
- Rugged, all-steel construction
- Heavy-duty casters, making the unit easy to move into any position
- Disposable air-intake liners
- Variable speed fan motor for reduced noise
- Manufactured in the USA
- All components are UL- or CSA-approved
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Size: 12"W x 12"L x 15"H
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Intake hose: 5 feet long, 5-inch laminar flow opening, 4”- 3”- 5.5” in diameter
- Internal stiffener arm for extended, hands-free hose support
- Four-stage filtration for moisture, particulate, odor, and vapor control:
- Disposable intake filter cones for moisture control and to capture airborne particulates larger than 50 microns
- Prefilter for particulate capture down to 10 microns
- Certified HEPA filter for particulate capture down to 0.3 microns
- Granulated activated carbon filter for submicron particulates, odors and vapors – including specially blended carbon for mercury vapor containment during procedures involving amalgam placement and removal
- Centrifugal, backward-curved fan motor
- Air intake speed: 770 cfm allows recycling of air in an 10’ x 10’ x 8’ room up to 15 times an hour
- Operating noise level: 70 decibels @ 100% power
- Electrical usage: 110v, 60hz
We offer a limited lifetime warranty – as long as each filter (pre/HEPA/carbon) is replaced at least once a year.
DAV-ULTRA At-Source Whole Room Filtration Evacuation System ($1395)
The DAV-Ultra is our first hybrid "At Source" and Whole Room Oral Aerosol capture and filtration system in one. The DAV-Ultra is perfect for non critical surgeries, dental hygiene and nail salons where fine particulate,
harmful odors and vapors are being generated. If your primary concern is capturing larger particulates or targeting specific odors and vapors ie: mercury amalgam removals, laser surgery and air abrasion micro dentistry,
consider the more powerful DAV Turbo+ or VII+.
- Low energy consumption while providing optimum air movement cleansing the air in all indoor household and office environments.
- Nine-stage detection, diagnostic, filtration and purification system
- Air-quality sensors monitor indoor pollution levels and adjust system performance setting to maximize air cleansing effectiveness
- Large LCD control screen and color-changing air-quality monitor allows quick review of your air quality
- Easy, removable, magnetic latch front faceplate allows convenient access to filters
- Washable pre-filter removes large airborne particles, allowing the other filters to work more effectively and extending the overall life of your air purification/filtration system
- Washable electrostatic dust collector plates trap smoke, dust, dander and other harmful airborne particles and pollutants like a magnet. Washes easily under a cold running faucet
- Activated carbon filter absorbs odors, toxic gases and hazardous chemical fumes including laser smoke.
- High-performance true HEPA filter for those suffering from allergies and asthma; 99.97% effective in capturing harmful airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns including dust, pollen and bacteria.
- An alternate "carbon only" filter to adsorb Hg vapor and other dental specific oral aerosols is available. Other custom carbons are available for your specific application
- New LED ultraviolet (UV) light irradiation, recommended by the Centers of Disease Control and numerous other government and private agencies
- Ultraviolet light breaks down the molecular structure of mold, bacteria, viruses and other airborne germs rendering them harmless.
- Photo Catalyst Nano-TiO2 Germicidal Sanitizers (NOT YET AVAILABLE IN CA) help suppress the growth of harmful microorganisms including mold, mildew, other household fungi, bacteria, viruses, dust mites and a variety of odors
- Anion Continuous Negative Ion Generation helps put back the naturally occurring, healthy air cleansing properties of negative ions; extremely effective at clearing smoke, decreasing carbon monoxide levels, combating airborne infections and even reducing fatigue
- Excellent dust removal rate up to 99.97%
- Wireless remote control and easy to read LCD control panel
- Owners manual and quick start
- Effective coverage up to 1200 sq ft
- Dimensions (mm) - 410 X 288 X 535mm
- Related Voltage - AC110-120V/50-60Hz, AC220-240V/50Hz
- Power - 55W (Not include UV LED 10W)
- Activated Oxygen Output - <0.05ppm
- Noise Level (dB) - Silent 25/Low 35/Med 45/High 55dB/Turbo 60dB
- CADR Value - 300M/H
- Room Size - 20-50m
- Net Weight - 6.8kg
We offer a 5 year limited warranty – as long as each filter (HEPA carbon or carbon only) is replaced at least once a year.
Other At Source Air Filtration Systems
Do you have questions about our at-source air purifiers? Call DentAirVac at (877) 336-8247, or (206) 713-2725 (cell/text) or send us a message now. We’re happy to answer your questions or provide whatever information you need.